- The Controller of personal data of data subjects in individual processes of their processing is RSP spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, Sztormowa 1/12, 02-654 Warsaw, registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000967668, NIP: 5213791672, REGON: 368090080 (formerly: Red Stack Poland spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa).
- The Controller can be contacted by e-mail address at email@example.com or at the correspondence address of the Controller’s registered office at Sztormowa 1/12, 02-654 Warsaw.
- The processing of personal data shall be carried out in accordance with the principles set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR).
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with Article 6 of the GDPR in order to:
- necessary for entering into a contractand for the performance of a contract ,
- necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject ;
- perform a legitimate interest necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claim ;
- comply with legal obligations arising from generally applicable law.
- Providing data is required by the Controller in order to enable the execution of the contract.
- The processing of personal data includes the following categories of data of representatives, employees or associates involved in the execution of the contract: name, surname, business e-mail address, place of work, business telephone number, official position, data concerning the profession, form of business activity and necessary identification data.
- Your data has been transferred to the Controller from your employer/principal/co-worker/contract partner on behalf of and for whom you execute the contract.
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the Controller, i.e.:
- entities providing legal services;
- entities providing IT services;
- entities providing correspondence;
- entities providing professional shred document services;
- entities that shall be entitled to process personal data on the basis of applicable law.
- Personal data shall be processed for the duration of the performance of the contract. The processing period shall be extended by the time required for the necessary establishment, defence, or exercise of legal claim After this period, the data shall be processed only to the extent and for the time required by law.
- You have the right to:
- request from the Controller access to your personal data;
- request their rectification, erasure or restriction of processing your personal data ;
- to object to processing your personal data ;
- request data portability from Controller ;
in order to execute the rights, please contact the Controller in the manner indicated in point 2.
- You have the right to make a complaint with the supervisory authorities dealing with the protection of personal data in Poland, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Updated: May 9, 2022